Terms and Conditions
United Kingdom Airsoft Site Association (UKASA) Membership Terms and Conditions
1. UKASA membership requires site/club validation before registration can take place.
2. Membership is non transferable and non redeemable.
3. Membership is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of registration.
4. UKASA reserves the right to refuse and terminate any player membership at our discretion.
5. False information may invalidate your membership, insurance and forfeit any monies paid.
6. Replacement ID Cards will incur a £10 fee.
7. Members agree to share some aspects of their registration details for player validation.
To include Photo ID, UKASA number, Name, Associated Site, Date of Birth and Expiry Date.
8. Your membership Photo ID must be passport compliant.
9. All monies paid are non refundable.
10. No finance is provided.
11. As a member you agree to allow us to contact you, with information regarding your membership status.
12. Your certificate will be issued in due course with your membership card.
We reserve the right to amend our Terms and Conditions without prior notice and that your statutory rights are non affected in association with Shooters Rights.